URU means Spacious, Broad and Abundant in Sanskrit.
May we move from a place of spaciousness.
URU means You are You because that is who you are meant to be.
May we move from a place of Being who we are meant to be.
We have 4 beautiful locations…
2400 Executive Plaza Drive (Pensacola Airport)
955 E. 9 Mile Road, Ste. 102
100 S. Baylen Street, Ste. D (Downtown)
913 Gulf Breeze Parkway, Ste. 26
(Harbourtown Shopping Center)
We have so many wonderful offerings to share with you:
- Wide range of YOGA classes for all ages and comfort levels
- 200 hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Training that will allow you to go deeper into your practice and delve into teaching yoga
- Yoga Retreats at Coldwater Gardens and more
- Hot Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Aerial yoga, acro yoga, yin yoga, restorative yoga, beginner yoga, prenatal yoga, slow flow yoga, meditation, children’s classes, music, birthday parties, EVENTS, workshops, trainings, and anything that is empowering, healing or uplifting for the commUnity
- Rental space for Empowering Pensacola Events
Our foundation comes from LOVE, AbunDance, Growth, Creativity and Wholeness for our CommUnity.
We are family owned businesses and love sharing yoga with you.