URU means broad or spacious in Sanskrit but the letters also remind us that we are who were are and this is exactly who we are meant to be.
In this class you are invited to be who you are and where you are. It is open to the beginner and the seasoned practicitoner.
In a URU Yoga class you will experience:
- Opening and closing chant
- Pranayama (breath practice)
- Theme incorporating yogic philosophy
- Vinyasa yoga (flow-based asana) focused on alignment and breath
- Closing seated meditation
|Tuesday 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm (URU Yoga – Gulf Breeze)|