Please come visit any of our 4 beautiful studios and know that you are always welcome.
Yoga is permission to be yourself. Open, listen and trust yourself.
- Bring yourself, fully and completely
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign in and set your space.
- Please commit to coming 5-10 times so that you can notice the effects of the yoga practice.
- All classes and all teachers are different. If one class does not work for you, there are many more opportunities for practice.
- Please bring a yoga mat if you have one and a water bottle.
- If you tend to sweat or are coming to hot yoga, bring a towel. Please clean up after yourself.
- If you do not have a yoga mat for non-hot yoga, we will lend you one.
- Hot yoga mats are free the first visit, $2 mat rental every other visit.
- Please take your shoes off before entering the yoga room.
- Please speak softly in the foyer, so that the people in classes can enjoy the peacefulness of class.
- Please listen to your body. Take a rest pose if you need one. Vary the practice as needed. Ask your teacher if you need help finding a variation.
- Please let your teacher know if there is anything going on physically or emotionally that will affect your practice, the teachers are here for you.