Please come visit any of our 3 beautiful studios and know that you are always welcome.
Yoga is permission to be yourself. Open, listen and trust yourself.
- Bring yourself, fully and completely to the practice.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign in and set up your space.
- Please commit to coming 5-10 times so that you can notice the effects of the yoga practice.
- All classes and all teachers are different. If one class does not work for you, there are many more classes at all of the locations.
- Please bring a yoga mat and a water bottle if you need one.
- If you tend to sweat or are coming to hot yoga, bring a towel. The towel will be helpful for your comfort and safety. The towel is also for cleaning any sweat that may leave your mat and body.
- Please take your shoes off before entering the yoga room.
- Please speak softly in the yoga room, so that the people in classes can enjoy the peacefulness of class.
- Please listen to your body. Take a rest pose if you need one. Vary the practice as needed. Ask your teacher if you need help finding a variation.
- Have fun. Enjoy. Remember you cannot do it wrong. You are loved. You are valued. We are so happy you are joining us for yoga.