Please come visit any of our 3 beautiful studios and know that you are always welcome.
Yoga is permission to be yourself. Open, listen and trust yourself.
- Bring yourself, fully and completely to the practice.
- Please sign up online through the Mindbody Connect App or Mindbodyonline.com URU Yoga.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early to sign in and set up your space.
- Please commit to coming 5-10 times so that you can notice the effects of the yoga practice.
- All classes and all teachers are different. If one class does not work for you, there are many more classes at all of the locations.
- Please bring a yoga mat and a water bottle if you need one.
- If you tend to sweat or are coming to hot yoga, bring a towel. The towel will be helpful for your comfort and safety. The towel is also for cleaning any sweat that may leave your mat and body.
- Please take your shoes off before entering the yoga room.
- Please speak softly in the yoga room, so that the people in classes can enjoy the peacefulness of class.
- Please do not use your cell phones, devices, or apple watches in the yoga room.
- Please listen to your body. Take a rest pose if you need one. Vary the practice as needed. Ask your teacher if you need help finding a variation.
- Have fun. Enjoy. Remember you cannot do it wrong. You are loved. You are valued. We are so happy you are joining us for yoga.
URU….You are You and that is who you need to be.
I bow to you…
I recognize the light in you.
I recognize the light in me.
We are one.
Sign up & Pay Online through the mindbody app or mindbodyonline.com URU Yoga.
You may cancel up to 2 hours before class starts. If you do not cancel & cannot attend after the 2 hour window, you will be charged for the class. If you cancel before the 2 hour window, you will have a credit for a class. For unlimited pass holders, you will have 2 days taken off your pass if you do not show up to class. This is so that students do not lose the opportunity to practice because the class showed full.
Canceling for an event is dependent on the facilitator. For some events, you might receive a credit for a future class if you cancel before 48 hours.
If you waitlist, please continue to check the schedule to see if you are able to attend. If you cannot attend and are on the waitlist, please remove your reservation to make space for another person to waitlist. You are expected to watch the waitlist to see if you are added to the class. You will be charged for the class if you are added to the class and do not attend.
Class Cancellation: If no-one signs up for class, the teacher can cancel on the 1 hour before class timeframe. Sign up in advance to guarantee the class you want stays on the schedule.